Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Hello World

I started this blog because I thought it would be a great way to share what's happening in the store with our internet customers. We are inspired by the creativity of our customers every day and would love to share all the interesting things going on here with our customers online and the rest of the knitting community.




The store opened in May of 2005. Yarnware has been online since 2000.


We are excited to share our passion for knitting, our current knitting projects and news of
events from our West Orange, NJ store.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Meredith, I've been a customer of yours since you started your website in 2000. I'm so glad to meet you online. Your store looks beautiful, and your little Robby is adorable. Right now I'm knitting a vest for my husband with your Zara Plus yarn. I love it. I'm half done and can't wait to finish it so I can start a new project. Keep up your great service!