Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Fathers Day!

We had a nice time today - we went out for a ride on Grandpa's boat. We went to Ocean Beach , Fire Island. We had lunch and then went to Scoops for ice cream. The weather was beautiful. I wish I could share pictures , but we forgot the camera.



Some things that didn't sell...



Some of our products sell better in the store. Some sell better online. We sell of ton of Unger Utopia online, but rarely sell any in the store. You just never know. I bought alot of these Adornaments kits at the end of the whole scarves thing, and they just never sold. I thought they would be great for making scarves or hats. You can use a solid color to coordinate and just every so often throw in a shot of one of these other yarns to add some interest. It makes a really inexpensive way to try a bunch of different yarns. At the time we were also selling alot of yarn to scrappers. They would by a few balls of yarn, and then cut it into 3-yard lengths and take it swaps where they would trade it for other scrapbooking supplies. Now I'm not sure what to do with all of these Adornaments packages. If anyone has any suggestions... Let me know.

2 comments:

mattg said...

hey,
just found this section. kids are adorable!!!
hope you are well.

PS: Just dug up Mike C. He say's Hello.

Meredith said...

Hey Matt -
Long time! I hope you are well too! Tell Mike C I say Hi! Would love to hear from you guys!