Thursday, March 15, 2007

Kathleen's Birthday

I apologize for the long break between posts, but I've been very busy!

Tonight in our Thursday night knitting circle, we celebrated Kathleen's birthday. Kathleen is a regular on Thursday nights, and she is a fixture in our store. She comes in several times a week, and is one of our most prolific knitters. She has made several beautiful entrelac bags, baby blankets, scarves, sweaters and more. Kathleen is a true yarn-aholic. We got a chocolate birthday cake for her and here she is about to make a wish ( I bet she wished for more yarn!)


Yesterday we received some new Louisa Hardings in the store. The Glisten and Coquette is unpacked and on the shelves already. Kathleen bought Glisten in Silver for her birthday which I think is the best color.
Dianne started swatching the Coquette and it is beautiful. I'm thinking I might use the Glisten to make the Stitch Diva Sahara sweater.

Looks like it might be a snow day tomorrow. I hope everyone gets lots of quality knitting time while they are snowed in!

No comments: