Sunday, March 18, 2007

Recent projects in the store

Janet works at the store on Sundays and she is expecting her first grandchild in April. She made this little sweater for him with Sirdar Tiny Tots yarn. I can't wait to see what buttons she picks out!






Leslie just finished this beautiful Noro Jacket made with Noro Kureyon. She is never quite satisfied with anything she makes, and this project is no exception. She thought the that the jacket would have an empire waist line where the vertical stripes meet the horizontal stripes.



On her the empire line falls a little higher on her chest than she thinks it should. I must admit though that this jacket fits me perfectly. Like many of her other projects, it is hanging in the shop for now.

2 comments:

TutleyMutley said...

I'm SURE it would fit me too! Hint hint.

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.