Monday, August 6, 2007

Just in... Supersocke 100 Holiday

New Sock Yarn

We just received our latest shipment of new yarns: Supersocke 100 Holiday

It knits up in a bright random striped pattern. One ball makes a pair of generously sized socks.

I'm sure there are alot of knitters out there who can't wait to get it on their needles!



Sahara Sweater

I have just cast off the waist band of this sweater and tried it on for the first time. I think I must gained a few pounds since I started it. [sigh] . According to the pattern, the sweater is supposed to have 'negative ease' which means it's supposed to fit snugly. The pattern also says you are supposed to try it on as you go - but I couldn't quite maneuver the sweater over my shoulders while it was still on the circular needles. I just have to finish the neck border and the sleeves. Then I will have to find some very skinny pants to wear with it.

The little guy is finally crawling!


He loves that beach ball! Go get it! He is so happy that he can crawl now. His universe just expanded dramatically. Someone just said to me -- 'the easy days are over now'. I said 'when were the easy days?!?' He used to cry when I left the room. Now I can't even leave the room! My house isn't houseproofed enough to leave a crawling infant unattended for a few seconds. I'm going to have to work on that!









No comments: