Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter

I finished my Ruffle bag today. I ended up doing the I-cord. It goes all the way around the bottom of the bag to help it keep its shape. One of our customers came in to the store with this bag, and I had to copy it. I put my own little twist on it with the i-cord.
If anyone is interested in the free pattern, let me know and I will put it online. I still need to put in a lining and one of those magnetic closures.


Big changes on our website over the weekend. We are now listing our stock levels for yarn on the website. I hope this will result in fewer surprises for our customers when they order something and then find out later that it wasn't in stock. I am excited about the change and I think it will improve our customers experience when placing their orders on line.

Happy Easter everyone!

No comments: