Monday, April 2, 2007

Happy Passover

The store has been pretty slow the last few days. We spent some time today straightening up and the shop looks really neat! Come check it out!

Last night I stayed up late making Chicken soup and a carrot casserole for Passover. My daughter and husband made the matzah balls. We went to a friends house for a seder tonight. The matzah balls were definitely sinkers, but everyone said they liked them. On the way over to their house, I managed to cast off the ruffle for the ruffle bag and it looks pretty nice. I just have to decide whether I want to make an i-cord handle or do something else.

Tomorrow we are going to my parents house for the second seder. I'm bringing my mom the carrot casserole, a desert and some Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece because she has decided to make that adorable tank top from knitty. I can't wait to see her in it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I finished the back of Chelsea's little tank top today. It's so cute and really fun to knit. The ruffled trim is such an adorable touch. The Brown Sheep yarn is very nice to work with.